Decksheet™ is the new, quick and easy way to construct your next decking project. No more laying individual decking boards. Individual boards now come in sheet form made from Merbau Timber, Kiln Dried to achieve Durability Class 1 for longer decking life.
There are two sheet styles. The traditional 90mm style sheet made up of 6 boards (564mm wide) and the wider 140mm style sheet made up of 4 boards (576mm wide).
Sheets come in four alternative lengths to reduce waste and cutting, 2700mm, 1800mm, 1350mm and 900mm.
Each sheet comes with built in water flutes for drainage and subfloor ventilation.
Simply set your joists at the standard 450mm centres and fix the sheets to the joists.
It’s that easy!
Decksheet™ will save you time and money. Don’t deck around with anything else!
- Up to 6 times faster to lay
- A more consistent look and feel compared to your traditional timber deck
- Easy to carry and move
- Easy to tie-down and transport
- Durability Class 1 to ensure longer decking service life.
Sourced only from registered and approved, legally logged timber suppliers.
- Comes in sheet form to brace your deck for more structural stability
- Sheet widths include traditional 90mm x 6 or wider 140mm x 4
- Sheets come in four lengths to reduce waste and cutting, 2700mm, 1800mm, 1350mm and 900mm
- Has built in water flutes for drainage and subfloor ventilation
- Water flutes are designed to drain away water to prevent dry rot and mould on the subfloor structure.
- Applications include decks, wall cladding, screens, fence panelling and more
- Suitable for internal and external use.
Timber Quality & Strength
- Select Grade Merbau hardwood in compliance with AS2796.2 for a quality finish
- Kiln dried to achieve the highest stability and durability Class 1
- Resorcinol glue for long-term water resistance and strength.
- The Decksheet ™ Calculator will help you work out the size and quantity of decksheets required for your new deck
- We recommend the brick or staggered pattern to further strengthen your subfloor structure.
- Please refer to AS1684 for installation guidelines
- Simply set joists to 450mm centres
- Sheets should be staggered for strength and stability
- The staggered appearance can vary depending on consumer preference
- For cutting we recommend the use of a power saw with tungsten tipped blade
- For fixing we recommend pre-drilling then using either galvanized or stainless steel screw fixings as per guidelines provided in the Engineering Certification PDF below
- Coat the sheets all round including the trimmed, or cut to length ends using a good quality sealer as per manufacturer specifications.